Coveys Auto Recyclers Ltd is seeking the following positions, in Blandford, Nova Scotia, for FULL TIME employment. The successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
Inside Counter Sales Person – Full Time
- Having a strong working knowledge of automotive parts is a MUST, a sales background will be considered an asset
- The ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Must have problem solving, negotiation skills and possess a strong work ethic, is self-motivated and has a winning attitude with a track record of success.
- Must have positive energy, and be a creative and strategic thinker
- Must have excellent communication, customer service skills, computer and phone skills
- Having an established network within the local automotive business community is an asset
Bridgewater Delivery Driver/Inventory Control Person – Full Time
- Make deliveries of car parts and pick ups of returns to/from garages and service stations between Blandford, Bridgewater and all points in between (Approx 4 hours daily)
- Some heavy lifting may be necessary
- Knowledge of car parts is necessary
- Must be able to communicate, have customer service skills and the ability to solve problems on your feet.
- Must have a valid drivers license and be completely reliable as deliveries are daily and people are relying on us to get their parts.
Administrative Assistant – Part Time
- must have some knowledge of basic bookkeeping, A/P and A/R
- must be organized
- must be flexible and able to cover vacation times on occasion
- 3 days per week
Wages to commensurate with experience, Medical and dental benefits available after probationary period, to qualified staff (25 hours/wk)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 902-228-2522, or in person at 146 New Harbour Road, Blandford, NS
While we appreciate your interest, only those successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.